Western Washington Female Hockey Association (WWFHA) seeks an Executive Director, Operations. This part-time position manages the overall daily operations of the organization, strategic financial and program planning, and general business operations.
This role implements, manages and evaluates operation processes and procedures in accordance with the standards and procedures set out by the organization. This individual ensures operational processes stay within agreed-upon budgets and timelines and assists in developing strategies and implementation plans to improve and standardize all aspects of operations and new programs.
The candidate should fully embrace and understand the mission, vision, and intricate workings of the organization.
This role requires a varied skill set to manage the following areas:
- Strategic planning (future planning, team development, enlistment, financial planning, etc.);
- Daily operations & communications (association administrative duties, customer service, etc.);
- Marketing and promotions (both traditional and new; website articles, newsletter, social media, external promotions, advertising and guerrilla marketing campaigns);
- Programming (design, budget, propose, implement current and new programs);
- Ice scheduling (adjustments, usage and reconciliation);
- Event management (tryouts, picture day, try hockey, guests presentations, special events, etc.);
- Relationship building (with members, volunteers, staff, governing bodies, leagues, etc.)
- Enlistment and registration (players, coaches, and volunteers);
- Special group administration (pro-staff, honorary board, special guests, etc.);
- Board support (attend Board meetings, present monthly reports, etc.);
- Director and volunteer oversight and support (coaching, beginner, league, liaison, etc.);
- Committee support (fundraising, etc.);
- Vendor management (select, order, manage, etc.);
- Retail apparel inventory oversight (select, order, manage, etc.);
- Equipment Inventory oversight (select, manage, order, support operations, etc.);
- Website operations (Sports Engine liaison, website maintenance and updates, etc.);
- Other duties as assigned.
Salary based on experience; part-time position – starts immediately
Application deadline: July 7, 2017
Submit applications via email to: Colin Nurse, President
president [at] wwfha dot com